IECookiesView v1.60IECookiesView is a small utility that displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer.
- Sort the cookies list by any column you want, by clicking the column header. A second click sorts the column in descending order.
- Find a cookie in the list by specifying the name of the Web site.
- Select and delete the unwanted cookies.
- Save the cookies to a readable text file.
- Copy cookie information into the clipboard.
- Automatically refresh the cookies list when a Web site sends you a cookie.
- Display the cookies of other users and from other computers.
- Open the IECookiesView utility directly from Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Change the content of a cookie !
- Export your cookies to Netscape/Mozilla cookies file.
- Block specific Web sites from using cookies through the cookies blocking mechanism of Internet Explorer 6.0.
- This utility is completely freeware ! You don't have to pay anything in order to continue using it.
- The utility is a standalone executable. it doesn't require any additional DLLs, and installation is not required.
- The executable (iecv.exe) is small and compact. Only 50KB !
- If you have a network, you can watch the cookies of other computers, as long as you have a read permission on the cookies folder of other computers.
- On Windows NT/2000/XP, You can watch the cookies of other users on the same computer, as long as you have the right access permissions on the cookies folders.
Windows operating system: Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
Internet Explorer, Versions 4.0 - 6.0
Download IECookiesView v1.60 Now!